Risk Mitigation in Manufacturing
Substance abuse in manufacturing industry not only creates safety risks, but threatens the productivity and bottom line for the entire organization. Drug and alcohol abuse accounts for 38%-50% of all workers’ compensation claims. WorkforceQA understands that the safety-sensitive requirements and the costs of high turnover in the manufacturing industry place a lot of pressure on a company to recruit and retain high performing employees. For decades WorkforceQA has partnered extensively in drug testing and background checks for manufacturing clients, ranging from the automobile to beverage bottling industries, in order to cultivate a safe, productive, and efficient work environment.
WorkforceQA can show you how to reduce workers’ compensation costs while promoting a safe and drug-free workplace environment. One of WorkforceQA’s greatest strengths is our ability to help companies in industries like manufacturing comply with state and federal guidelines concerning safety-sensitive employees through drug testing and educational/training programs.
In addition to drug testing and background checks, our manufacturing clients benefit from other value added services including:
- Drug-free workplace programs for workers compensation premium discounts
- Supervisory and employee training in substance abuse and reasonable suspicion testing
- 24/7/365 on-call and post-accident drug/alcohol testing services
- Random drug selection and testing management
- On-site drug test collection services
- Multiple testing methodologies (hair, urine, oral fluids, lab-based, instant)
How We Can Help
Learn why some of the largest manufactures in the world have partnered with WorkforceQA.