The challenge of DOT compliance, particularly with DOT drug/alcohol testing, DOT physicals, and Driver Qualification File (DQF) maintenance can seem daunting, burdensome, and expensive. WorkforceQA understands that companies in the transportation industry need cost-effective and time-sensitive solutions to make every dollar count. That is why reducing time-to-hire and employee turnover, and maximizing productivity and regulatory compliance are critical.
For decades WorkforceQA has partnered with transportation providers, small and large, ranging from trucking companies, airlines, transit systems to school bus drivers to help them with DOT compliance, cultivate a safe work environment, and provide cost-effective drug testing solutions for employer drug testing. Our extensive nationwide network of drug testing collection sites, clinics and on-site collectors, ensures that, whether you need a post-accident drug and alcohol test 2,000 miles away or a last-minute pre-employment physical and drug screen locally, we can help.
Here are some critical value-added services that WorkforceQA can offer to your organization:
- Fully DOT-compliant drug testing program and DOT compliance services with multiple agencies including FMCSA, PHMSA, USCG, FAA, FTA, FRA
- Rapid turnaround time on drug test results
- 24/7/365 nationwide on-call service and post-accident drug/alcohol testing support
- Random drug/alcohol selection management
- On-site DOT physicals, DOT drug screen collections, and breath alcohol tests
- In-House Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- Online Driver Qualification File (DQF) maintenance
- Nationwide DOT physical scheduling and review
How We Can Help
Learn how we can build and maintain your DOT compliant program.