From regulatory compliance to driver shortages, trucking companies face immense challenges on multiple fronts. The last thing a carrier need is a drug test or exam delaying the placement of a driver. Carriers need a drug testing partner that understands the pressures they face every day.
WE KNOW TRUCKING
We have serviced the trucking industry for over 20 years and we understand the vital role we play in running an efficient onboarding process and a regulatory compliant program. We partner with carriers who run 100 drivers to over 20,000 and our team has decades of experience managing FMCSA-regulated drug testing programs. The combination of our team, software solutions, and customer service model provides carriers an effective, compliant, and responsive partnership.
Our carrier partners, including many CCJ Top 50 companies, trust us with their drug-testing program because of our:
- Experienced Team: Our experts have more than 200 years of combined experience
- Dedicated Customer Service Rep (CSR): We assign each carrier a dedicated CSR who is responsible for tracking all orders and resolving any issues that might occur. You know your CSR by name with direct access to their phone and email – no outsourcing here!
- Customized Service: We learn the specifics of your company and craft a service model that fits your needs and requirements
- Software Solutions: Our proprietary online program management tool (TRAQ) is the result of years of working with trucking companies and crafting a tool that fits their specific needs. It is built by truckers for truckers.
- Post-Accident Support: A WorkforceQA employee (not outsourced) will answer your phone call 24/7/365 to assist with post-accident testing situations that occur anywhere in the country.
Bonus: TenStreet Integration
Our services are integrated with industry-leading ATS, TenStreet. This provides your recruiting team the ability to order drug tests & physical exams and receive results directly within the TenStreet platform (PulseMD).
Contact us to find out why over 250 carriers partner with us: