How do changes in medical marijuana laws affect your company’s drug screening program? What can we legally do to protect our workforce against the growing threat of prescription drug abuse?
Compliance with federal or state drug and alcohol testing regulations can be complicated and time-consuming.
You need a partner that understands the complexities of the regulatory issues that affect you and your industry.
Through our experienced staff that includes:
- Two of the original authors of drug and alcohol testing regulations for the U.S. military, federal employees and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Past President of the Substance Abuse Program Administrators’ Association (SAPAA)
- Past board members and certified instructors for the Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA)
- Medical Review Officers with a combined 50 years of industry experience
- Online and on-site training courses to help you comply federal and state drug testing regulations
- Electronic driver qualification file (DQF) system to assist you in managing DOT-required driver files
- Online drug testing regulatory database, updated in real-time
- Policy review, development and consultation
- Medical Review Officer services and expert witness testimony and support
- DOT regulatory audit support
How We Can Help
Learn how we can educate your staff and help your organization achieve and maintain compliance.