The foundation of any effective drug and alcohol testing program is a written policy that is clearly and effectively communicated to all staff members. Whether it’s drafting a new policy from scratch or reviewing an existing policy to ensure compliance with current federal or state guidelines, WorkforceQA has in-house policy writers and compliance experts to assist you in developing a policy that meets the needs of your program.
- Policy reviews
- New policy development
- Policy updates as guidelines and regulations change
- Development of clear procedural guidelines for specific types of testing (e.g., reasonable suspicion, post-accident, etc)
- State policy addenda (for all states that apply)
- Reasonable suspicion checklist
- A Build your own Policy “wizard”*
- Employer’s state compliance Guides*
- Medical marijuana guides (for all applicable states)*
*offered in partnership with Encompass Compliance Corp
How We Can Help
Learn how we can develop an effective and compliant substance abuse policy for your company.