How do changes in medical marijuana laws affect your company’s drug screening program? What can we legally do to protect our workforce against the growing threat of prescription drug abuse?
Compliance with federal or state drug and alcohol testing regulations can be complicated and time-consuming.
You need a partner that understands the complexities of the regulatory issues that affect you and your industry.
Our team of Compliance experts includes:
- Authors of drug and alcohol testing regulations for the U.S. military, federal employees, and the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Past President of the Substance Abuse Program Administrators’ Association (SAPAA)
- Past board members and certified instructors for the Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA)
- Medical Review Officers with a combined 50 years of industry experience
We can help you:
- Navigate a federal audit
- Create drug-free workplace policies
- Understand requirements for federally-mandated programs
- Know your responsibilities as a drug-free workplace program manager
- And more…